- in Create
You Are What You Repeatedly Do
So what do you do?
- Complain? Or express gratitude?
- Get stuck and give up? Or just keep looking for a solution?
- Obsess about your personal circumstances? Or look around and help those in your life?
- Get lost in your own mind? Or meditate?
- Bing drink? I take reasonable care of yourself?
- Nurse your grievances? Or tell your family you love them?
- Talk to yourself? Or talk to God?
No one expects you to never do anything negative or counterproductive. That's not realistic and not the point here. It's the sum total of your actions, over time, day-in-and-day-out, that matter.
The good news? If there is something you don't like in your life, change what you repeatedly do. Over time, you will like the new you.