- in Mindset
Pieces on a Board……
In society, which roles compare to which pieces on chess board?
- Knight = A military officer.
- Bishop = An entrepreneur. Highly maneuverable, but not at the true pinnacle of power.
- Queen = Leader of a country. Supreme power.
- King = A Billionaire without dynamism (maybe inherited wealth).
- Pawn = Virtually everyone.
- Rook = Spiritual leader. Generally stays within certain lines, but can surprise with a castling maneuver.
What do you think? What role do you currently play? What role would you like to play?