My focus is on creating value. Creating things that people find useful and that help them live happier, healthier, more abundant lives. This might be through writing, creating products, or managing other people developing and delivering said products–but the focus is always on creating value.
I do this for several reasons:
- It’s much more rewarding to create value for people. It just feels good and that you are contributing to life.
- It keeps me focused on producing and bringing abundance into life rather than just clinging to what I have. Abundance and growth vs. a scrooge mentality….
- When you just focus on “making money” rather than creating value, you can drift towards unethical business practices.
- Business is only sustainable when it consistently provides real value to others.
- Being creative and productive keeps life fun!